June 2, 2013

It's alive!

Hello! 

So the first blog post, that's kind of exciting, a little presure though because I don't want to make a big fool of myself from the start. But that's probably inevitable because English is not my native language. But first let me start with a quick introduction!

So, that's me. My name is Inez by the way. You might know me from eatyouriloveyous.wordpress.com, but you probably won't because nobody ever read that thing. It's also in Dutch. I was thinking about blogging in English for quite some time now but I was never really sure if I could do it. I finally figured I would take the risk and see what comes out of it. If I make some silly errors, you'll just have to excuse me! And since it would be kind of weird to start blogging on a Dutch website, I made a new one.
But a little more about myself: I'm 21 years old (for now, I've got a birthday coming up soon) and from Belgium, a small country in Western Europe, near the sea and just above France but it's mostly known for the chocolates and the waffles. I love taking pictures, although I'm not al that good at it. I'm planning on changing that one day though and in the meantime, I'll just say practice makes perfect. There are many other things I enjoy as well, like travelling, music, baking, eating and drinking, going out and so on.  You'll probably find all of these things on the blog in the future. I'm an only child, so no brothers and sisters for me, but I don't miss it either. I've grown accustomed to being alone and I actually like it. And for those times I just want to be around people, there's always my wonderful boyfriend and his large family to entertain me. 
So I guess that's pretty much it for now, if you want to know more about me, just ask! But you'll probably figure me out in the next couple of posts. Have a nice day!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment