July 7, 2013

Diploma: check!

I did it! I actually graduated university! Yesterday, there was a reception for all the graduates where my friends and I officially got our grades on paper. For the actual diploma I have to wait until April, but I got it, that's what's most important. Oh, and I graduated cum laude (I'm too proud not to brag, sorry).

My friends and I at the reception

I'm just so happy and thankful for the last four years. I've met some amazing people, made friends that will last for a long time (I hope) and learned so much about media (duh) and myself. Going to university and living alone most of the time has made me more independent, confident and pushed me to do things I never would have done otherwise. Being able to finish this without even repeating a year (which is actually pretty common) is my way of saying thanks to my parents (by saving them a lot of money and all). Without them I would never been able to go on this adventure in the first place. They are the best. I probably don't tell them that enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment