February 13, 2014

Green cocktail.

So, originally I had planned to make another cocktail for this post but when I wanted to start, I realised I hadn't all of the ingredients in house. And well, it was a rainy day, I don't have a driver's licence and I didn't feel like riding my bike through the rain so I just whipped something up and it was suprisingly good. I'm not saying this is the best cocktail I ever had (mojito will always be my favorite) but it holds up! The boyfriend and I always love a good cocktail so this might be perfect for our next cocktail night! Curious of what's in it? Find out below!

Ingredients

  • 2 parts of orange juice
  • 1 part of blue curaçao
  • 1 part of pisang ambon
  • a splash of lemon juice

Preparation

  1. Just mix all the ingredients together and pour into a fancy glass!

1 comment: