April 27, 2014

Homemade Lemonade.

I love these sunny spring days. It makes me long for summer. And because sometimes I just can't wait for summer to get here, I bring a little summer into my home. This homemade lemonade is exactly the way to do just that. It's the perfect drink to make the transition from spring to summer: refreshing but still sweet and almost as good as my strawberry lemonade (strawberries beat anything in my opinion). The only thing I can say is to toss that storebought lemonade asight and try this homemade version. I promise you won't regret it.

Ingredients

  • 300 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 1l sparklink water
  • 170g granulated sugar
  • 230ml boiling/hot water

Preparation

  1. Mix the boiling water and sugar together. Let cool.
  2. Add the lemon juice
  3. Add the sparkling water.
  4. Add ice cubes if you want and enjoy!

1 comment: