November 15, 2014

October.

These last couple of weeks have been very busy, especially the weekends. Which is why I didn't have time to write new posts. But I'm back and with a bit of delay, I'm here to show you what I've been upto in October:
1. Taking a lunch break with the Boyfriend: Fishburgers, njam, njam! // 2. Lisa Smolders at a local bar; had to check that out // 3. Breakfast at work... // 4. ... because it's customer service week and that deserves a cupcake! Homemade by the big boss! // 5. Watching ou Red Devils on a big screen at a friends' house // 6. Celebrating my sister in law's bithday too // 7. Eating out with my parents + bf: dessert time // 8. Lots of work! // 9. Home alone = cooking your own dinner // 10. Eating out with friends // 11. Meeting up with friends in Leuven; and we saw Bart Peeters // 12. We had lots of fun // 13. And I bought this supercute rabbit onesie // 14. Eating out with the boyfriend (lots of eating out this month) // 15. Crazy. Stupid. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment