January 24, 2015

Lisboa. /3

Suddenly it dawned on me that I hadn't shared the pictures of the last day of our trip to Lisbon. So with a little (a lot) delay, here are the last pictures:
Lisbon skyline
Miradouro da Graca
Conserveira de Lisboa
Lisbon is known for its sardines and the fish in general. Of course, this is always best fresh - and boy, do you have a variety to choose from in Lisbon! - but we all need a souvenir to bring home. As I'm a big food lover, I chose a few cans from the 'Conserveira de Lisboa'. They sell all kinds of fish in cans here and now that I've tasted them at home, I can honestly say they are of a very good quality. So so sooooooo good! The cans we have here in Belgium are nothing compared to this deliciousness.
Comic book wall
Telecabine
This is definitely a must do when in Lisbon: the Telecabines. The price is reasonable, the feeling indescribable and the view spectacular (especially with the most beautiful sunset). Just do it.

2 comments:

  1. Waauw, mooie beelden zeg, lijkt me echt een geweldige bestemming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat is het zeker! Een aanrader voor een leuke citytrip :)

      Delete